Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where are the Black fashion bloggers?


It seems like everywhere you look the fashion industry is accepting bloggers as legitimate sources of inspiration...and advertising. All my favorite fashion bloggers are sponsored by top names in design (get invites to Fashion Week, wear free clothes, etc.) because of their personal style. I think it's great! There's just one thing missing.

Color.

The fashion/beauty blogging world is very...White. Or maybe it just seems white to me because I'm not in "the loop." Yes, there are some bloggers of Asian descent, which is cool, but...where are the Black girls?

My goals for 2012 are not only to increase The Feisty House's presence on the style "scene," but also bring other Black style blogs to people's attention. That's where you come in =)

Faithful Feisties, I need your help to discover the best Black style bloggers out there! If you happen to be one, then I want to feature YOU on The Feisty House. I want to take the month of February to big up stylish Black women that are doing it big in the blogosphere...or not so big! It doesn't matter. If you know a blogger that needs to be recognized, or you're a blogger that wants to be featured, please send me an email or hit me up on twitter!


thefeistyhouse@gmail.com :: @thefeistyhouse

Get your nominations in by January 31st. I can't wait to explore all these new blogs!

Koos

No comments:

Post a Comment