Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 before 30


I have come to the realization that I'm going to be 30 very soon. I turn 27 in March! Where has the time gone? I spent so much of my 20s trying to "make it." Now that I've reached some semblance of adulthood, there are some things I really want to do before I die...or at least before I turn 30 (sometimes it feels like it's all the same).

My 30 Before 30 (in no particular order)

Travel to South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia...yes all the continents.
Take my family to Jamaica for Christmas.
Get engaged, plan a wedding, get married ^__^
Learn to sew.
Volunteer somewhere consistently.
Write a book.
Visit another country...alone.
Go all Apple everything (iPhone on deck!)
Buy stocks.
Invest in a Burberry trench coat.
Find my signature fragrance (I'm now leaning towards Burberry Body)
Become a filmmaker.
Draw/paint/otherwise create something for my walls.
Live alone (this is pretty much done!)
Fully decorate my own space.
Print pictures from my camera and hang them up!
Teach a college-level course.
Buy a quilted Chanel purse.
Make another best friend (it's different when you meet people as an adult).
Learn to play piano by ear...for realsies.
Move to a new city (extra points if it's in a new country).
Dye my hair.
Learn to swim ASAP.
Train for a marathon.
Go ziplining, snorkeling, skiing and surfing.
Create and/or lead out in a church ministry.
Adopt a grandparent.
Memorize 30 new scriptures.
Learn Spanish and Portuguese.
Throw an AMAZING 30th birthday party!!!


The Feisty House is a great blog, and I really love what it's become, but this isn't the forum for documenting my 30 by 30 journey (so to speak). I'm going to develop a second blog just for my 30 list. I'm really excited about it! I have so many ideas. And of course I will be sure to share the new blog with you once it's up and running =)

Do any Feisties out there have any age-related lists???


Koos

No comments:

Post a Comment