Friday, November 4, 2011

Sephora

I was in Sephora looking for cologne for my boyfriend and got kidnapped by the NARS Orgasm collection (makeup can be so rude!) I was really interested in trying the blush but...it's $30. Seriously? It must really be spectacular. I also figured out what I want to smell like in 2012 (have you smelled Gucci II? It's ahhhh-mazing). Anyway, the weather was a little cool, but not cold enough to wear pants ^__^

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I absotively posilutely LOVE this handbag. I bought it because I wanted something roomy, but not as big as my large Longchamps tote. I've worn it every day since I bought it. EVERY DAY. I've also worn that sweater 3 or 4 times in the span of 2 weeks. I'm realizing I'm not really a cardigan fan. Some people go extra hard for cardigans, but I'll wear a crew neck pullover allllllllll day.

Sweater :: Forever 21
Tweed shorts :: thrifted
Suede slingbacks :: Urban Outfitters (exactly like the ones seen here)
Handbag :: Forever 21

Hair :: Straightened, wrapped


Koos

No comments:

Post a Comment