Saturday, October 22, 2011

13th Street Shopping


Last Sunday I went shopping in Metro Center and spent too much money. Ah well. You only live once, right?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I saw a girl in a bright blue maxi skirt and a white linen blazer the night before and thought, "I have a bright maxi skirt and white linen blazer. What a great idea for an outfit!" I had to wear leggings underneath the skirt because it was a bit chilly, but you could never tell. For fall I'm thinking of pairing this skirt with sweaters. I'm determined to get year-round wear out of it!

Linen Blazer :: Urban Outfitters
Cropped Top :: American Apparel
Maxi Skirt :: Zara
Necklace : H&M

Hair :: Pin Curl Roller Set (in modified fro-hawk)

Hope your weekend is totally fab!

Koos

No comments:

Post a Comment